Wednesday, January 19, 2011

back into the swing of things

A lot has happened in this past week
First of all, my little trip to Phoenix was very nice and relaxing and a great way to prepare myself for getting back into the swing of things with school. As for school, I love only having tuesday and thursday classes and it feels good to wake up in the morning and be busy and have things to do and places to go every day! Today was my first no classes no work day in a while and it felt nice to get everything done and check everything off my to do list. I even went to the gym today!

As for tommorow my first class is cancelled so I don't have class until 1:40. My goal is to wake up and go to the gym, class, get my sociology readings finished, and then back to class.

 I'm not sure what my plans are for tommorow night, we'll have to see!



No comments:

Post a Comment